AXSO - Smart charging, located in Quebec, is looking for a Web Developer for a permanent job.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Be dynamic, autonomous, reliable and showing initiative;
- Have a good team spirit;
- Have a good sense of organization and priority management;
- Be diligent about the quality of the work;
- Have the ability to easily adapt to changes;
- Show patience, perseverance and flexibility;
- Have excellent communication and writing skills;
- Master French and English languages (spoken and written).
- Competitive salary;
- Group Insurance;
- Flexible hours;
- Stimulating challenges;
- Passionate team work;
- Free parking;
- Develop and build applications following best practices;
- Participate in the growth of the team by presenting new concepts and ideas;
- Work on organizing better internal tools for use by the the team.
- College or Bachelor degree in computer engineering, software engineering or other related discipline;
- 3 or more years of development experience;
- Knowledge of customer experience and website best practices;
- Excellent knowledge of REST;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with NodeJS;
- Excellent knowledge of Git;
- Experience with CI / CD;
- Experience in creating responsive frontend websites;
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS best practices;
- Experience with databases;
- Ideally Bilingual (French and English).